In my Altec Lansing the FM frequency is moving from odd numbers to odd numbers only.
Eg: 98.4 , 98.6, 98.8, 99
How can I go to a chanel which is in between?
Eg:98.5, 98.7, 98.9 etc....
Please help.
In my Altec Lansing the FM frequency is moving from odd numbers to odd numbers only.
Eg: 98.4 , 98.6, 98.8, 99
How can I go to a chanel which is in between?
Eg:98.5, 98.7, 98.9 etc....
Please help.
I doubt anyone here knows what the device is that you're referring to.
The mission statement of this forum:This Is A Message Board For Those Interested In Altec Lansing Professional Audio Products Manufactured Prior to 1999 and Also Those Consumer Audio Products Manufactured Prior To 1983.
Not all vegetables make good leaders.
All FM stations in North America end in an odd decimal point number. It's the centre of the 200kHz wide signal. Since we go from 88-108 Mhz, the centre will always be an odd number decimal. That's why you can't see the even numbers. If you bought your system elsewhere, you might just see them.
Nothing like a great big pair of speakers to make your day.
[url]http://s286.photobucket.com/albums/ll111/calweldon/?start=all[/url]
[url]www.calweldonconsulting.ca[/url]
Bookmarks